Saga Shareholder Services
The Saga Shareholder Services Portal allows shareholders to manage their shareholding easily and securely online and can be accessed using the following link:
Through the Saga Shareholder Services Portal, shareholders are able to:
- view the share balance and get an indicative valuation;
- update communication preferences;
- update address and other personal details;
- cast proxy votes online;
- provide or amend bank account details in order to receive cash dividends;
- elect to reinvest dividend to purchase additional shares; and
- access a wide range of shareholder information and download shareholder forms.
For full details on how to sign in or register, please click here.
Link Group offer online and telephone dealing services to buy or sell Saga plc shares. The service is available to personal shareholders aged 18 and over, resident in the UK, EEA, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
Full details are available through the Portal, using the link above.